We offer scholarships to high-potential, motivated and committed researchers from a variety of academic backgrounds. Whether you are a Postdoc, a PhD student or a Masters student, discover the impact you could make with a scholarship at BRL.
We are looking forward to your application!
You didn´t find a suitable vacancy? Then use the possibility of an unsolicited application according to our scholarship guideline.
In addition to the documents and information listed in §2(5) of the Funding Guideline, any application that is to be considered must contain the following documents:
- a CV (academic) in tabular form;
- a single-page motivation letter;
- any graduation certificates obtained so far;
- a statement (including information about the institution, the duration as well as the amount of the scholarship and the topic), regarding any scholarships already received from other institutions;
- the applicant’s assurance that any changes to his or her situation that are relevant to the awarding or disbursement to the scholarship will be communicated immediately;
- the certificate of enrolment if the applicant is currently studying.
The application documents must be submitted in English.
Please also note our data protection information for applicants.
You have all your records together? Then we look forward to receiving your written application to
Blockchain Research Lab gGmbH
or via Mail to: email@example.com